Saturday 1 September 2007

And We're Off!

As the little text box on the right states, this is (hopefully) going to be a periodic chat about comics - primarily DC's output as the vast majority The of the titles I buy are from DC - but also about the two sites that I run. The Annotated Infinite Crisis has been up and running since the middle of 2006 and I've recently prepped a site for next year's big event where I plan to do much the same. No surprise, then, that I've called it The Annotated Final Crisis.

There are a handful of things that I still have to do on The Annotated Infinite Crisis which include listing creators, finding scans of the Jim Lee covers, annotating the covers of the issues themselves and a couple of other bits and pieces.

Due to time constraints, you can probably expect updates once a week, usually on a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails