Friday 25 January 2008

Geek Alert!

It should come as no surprise to anyone who reads this thing to hear me admit to being a bit of a geek.

I'm a huge comics fan (that much is obvious what with this blog, the two annotated sites I run and submitting plot info to the Collectorz online database) but I also like software and things that encourage me to do things.

I'm a big fan of Google products and as much as I like Google Calendar, the one thing it's been lacking since launch is a To Do List. Having tried a handful of others, I came across Todoist which, as you can see from the screenshot, lets you create individual projects and manage tasks within them. If you click on the image, you'll see I've got a bunch of things to do with The Annotated Final Crisis and I'll be working through them over the coming weeks - you should see the non-comics list of things to do that I've got!

The screenshot and annotations, by the way, were made with a program called Fireshot, a free extension to the Firefox web browser which is also one of my favourite bits of software; I honestly can't remember the last time I used Internet Explorer.

So there you go - now that I've geeked all over the place I'm off to complete something on my to do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails